For information on all of our ECAD/MCAD Collaboration Solutions for Altium Designer Users Who Use SOLIDWORKS, click here
This product enables Altium users to perform ECAD/MCAD collaboration via the IDF format. IDF is an industry standard that allows the exchange of PCB design data between ECAD and MCAD systems.
- Easy to use via a Workspace Panel
- Supports IDF Route Keepouts via Top and Bottom Layer Keepout Fills and Regions
- Supports IDF Place Outlines and Keepouts via Height rules
- Supports IDF Place Regions
- Supports IDF Placement Groups via Rooms
- Bi-Directional – allows you to import changes into a PCB from IDF data
- Tested with Pro/Engineer, SOLIDWORKS, Inventor and Solid Edge
- Available for Altium Designer (all versions), DXP2004, DXP and
Protel 99 SE
- Allows you to export copper and silk screens (provided you have a Desktop EDA IDF reader)
- Allows you to create Parts from Embedded Step Models (for SOLIDWORKS users)
- Provides function to compare Board Shape, cut-outs, holes and component locations between the PCB and the IDF data
- Supports IDF Versions 2 and 3
- Supports automatic conversion of embedded stop models when used with the Desktop EDA IDF Modelers for SOLIDWORKS, Inventor and Solid Edge.