This product is a bi-directional IDF translator. It enables collaboration between your electronics and mechanical designers. You can create SOLIDWORKS assemblies from your PCB designs. You can also modify the SOLIDWORKS assembly and send the changes back to the PCB CAD system.
- Facilitates collaboration between ECAD and MCAD designers
- Easy to use
- Unique Update Assembly feature that avoids the need to create a new Assembly each time there is a change in the electronics.
- Part filtering by Height, Designator or Part name
- Hole filtering by type and size
- Will use existing SOLIDWORKS parts if available
- Auto creation of SOLIDWORKS parts if no part is available
- Option to create an Assembly or Board Outline Part only
- Fully supports all IDF features
- Supports Altium, Mentor, Cadence, ORCAD, PADS, Protel, Eagle
- Special features for Altium users
- Special features for PADS users
|Product Overview PDF|
|Compare With CircuitWorks|